04 November, 2013

Always a photo moment

I have had this project on my desk for some weeks now, and decided it was time to finish it off and get it uploaded finally...

Was a photo I took of my beautiful big girl Amy, while on holiday at Bushman's Nek this year. The photo just captures her true innocence and sweet, shy nature.

I was grateful to receive some awesome product samples from Debbie Morgan of Panda Paints to try out. Gesso is something that is hard to get here in SA, so they have brought out their own moulding paste and it is the same stuff to me... Also got to use her Mister - Stormy Sky. Thanks Debbie, your products are awesome to play with.





Supplies used: AC cardstock, Kaisercraft Templates, Panda Paints Moulding Paste & Mists, Pebbles Seen & Noted PP, Tim Holts Distress Stain - Picket Fence, Cameo, Misc alpha stickers, Misc bicycle embellishment.

Thanks for stopping by...♥

1 comment :

  1. We can get local good quality gesso? That is awesome news...tell me more please.

    Love your layout. Your daughter is so sweet and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥