06 November, 2013

I love me some Citrus Twist

I am super excited to try these and cannot wait to get my hands on this stash below...I have always been a HUGE fan of Citrus Twist Kits and Trina really puts the prettiest goodies in them...♥

They have this awesome referral program going on, so if you do sub...please mention my name in your comments field, it will be worth our while...!

Subscriber referral special! Back by popular demand we are offering a subscriber referral special. When you refer a friend who signs up for a 3- or 6-month sub by November 15th, both you and your friend will get an embellishment grab bag (retail value $20). Be sure to ask your friend to mention your name in the comments section at checkout. You can check out our kits here: citrustwistkits.com/kits



Here is a video to show you the gorgeous yumminess in the kits...


Cannot wait to start playing again...♥

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥