17 September, 2013

Up for the challenge




I landed up on this very talented lady, Kerri Bradford's blog recently and saw that she was running a challenge...as you know me, always up for those. I also knew I had just the perfect photos to use for it showcasing the talented teachers at the recent SA Scrapbook Convention....


Pulled out a little stash from my Citrus Twist kits and started to play along...this was my end result, have to say quite pleased with it too...


Here are a few of the close-ups to show you the details...






Supplies used: Fancy Pants - The Good Life, Pebbles - Seen & Noted PP, The Paper Bakery Flairs, Tim Holtz Distress Glitter - Pumice Stone, Tim Holtz - Mini Attacher, Prima Pearls, Chipboard Butterfly, White & Teal CS. Handmade felt Heart.

Thanks for stopping by...♥

2 comments :

  1. Awesome take on the colour inspiration.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! I really, really love that colour combination

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥