27 January, 2008

Been slacking here

Oh well, life does happen you know...

Amy went to Sarah's birthday party last Saturday, and had lots of fun there.


Picked up my folks from the airport on Monday, they have been in Mauritius for over a month with family. They had a ball, my Mom looks so nice and tanned, making me jealous. I guess I will get to have my turn one day.

Got some great pressies from family and my folks.

Got this awesome EK Success PINK storage bag from my cousin, Nathalie. Which now sits proudly on my desk with all my tools etc in it.


My Uncle Phillippe's wife, Elisabeth from Aussie brought me these few things over too.


Been busy most of the week ordering and getting things ready for Amy's party that was yesterday. Although her birthday was the 16th Jan, I was waiting for my folks t get back from their holiday. I did not go overboard this year for her party, I kept it low key and simple, especially with Chloe still being so little. Next year I plan to give her a very nice and fun themed party.
Amy had fun with her cousins and friends from school, it did rain, but the managed to amuse themselves in the sandpit and painting etc.


Been scrapping a bit, while I have had the time, Chloe is slowly starting to demand a bit more attention while awake...and wanting to see what is happening around her.

Received some happy mail from Karen in the States, thanks for my yummy scrap goodies. Cannot wait to put that nice Grungeboard to good use on my LOs.


Here is a photo of Amy playing dress up, but used powder like base, too cute, will make a great scrapbook LO.


Just loved this photo of me watching over Chloe.


As for this one, it is just too precious...


That's about it for now...until next time.

4 comments :

  1. Boy, I miss my daughter being Chloe's age...I love baby age, I don't want them to grow up! hehe. And your scrap stash, too awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How old is Amy now. She is really growing up seriously. Love the pic of you watching over Chloe and Amy with Chloe - precious. Can't wait to see what you are going to do with all those yummie scrapping goodies ... enjoy. Love Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww those pictures are just too precious.

    Looking forward to your creations with your scrapping goodies!!

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pic of you/Chloe and Amy/Chloe!!! Your pics are always so precious!!!

    I'm glad you liked your scrappy mail - I love what you've done with the grungeboard already!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥