14 November, 2007

Blog catch up of ALL Sorts

I have lots of bits & pieces to post about, so I thought it was a good time to do it now...

This morning was Amy's Christmas Concert at her school, she looked too cute with the tinsel in her hair. They all sang Christmas songs with actions etc...it always brings a tear to my eye, watching how big she is getting.

That's my little {TINSEL} girl, is she adorable or what. Poor thing cut her lip yesterday at school on the bike track, but she carried her part off well today. She did me proud...

Enjoy the slide show above of her concert.

On the baby news, I am now into my 38th week and counting. Getting restless and wish it was D-Day already.

I finally more or less finished the projects from the Christmas Workshop at Sica's and have posted some images of what we did. There are 1 or 2 blanks left out on the projects, as I am going to add photos of our new addition to family, when she arrives.

The little white Christmas tree you see above is too darling for words, Andrea's mom made it. She sneakily gave us all the measurements to make one, I really hope I can get one done before Christmas is upon us...


A close up of the Christmas Wreath


THINGS WE MADE:

Christmas Wreath with photos, there is one spot left for our new baby girl.

Tin decorated with Christmas decor to fill up with chocs etc and give as a gift.

Some cards that I will finish off with family photos.

Some serviette name tags.

Thanks for looking, hope you liked them and that they give you some ideas for Christmas.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥