15 November, 2007

Been {Tagged} Again

Sorry, Fiona...I guess it has taken me long enough to reply to your Tag post.

Here are the rules:

Link to your tagger (see above), and also post these rules on your blog.

Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here we go, 7 facts about me:

I love Iced Coffees. Every coffee shop I have been to, I always order one to see who makes the perfect one. I hope to one day get tot taste the ones Starbucks make.

I am mad about anything Scrapbooking, I just cannot get enough of it. I hope to one day have my Dream Scrap Studio like you see in the magazines...wishful dreaming I guess.

I have not really liked the last part of my second pregnancy, only due to the fact that our little girl is lying breech. She is causing such heartburn and pain for me, but I am so grateful. Not too long to go now.

Those that know me, know that I am totally MAD about anything PINK...it's a girl thing!

I am addicted to watching Greys Anatomy...especially with McDreamy in there...YUM

I love to enter competitions, you just never now when your BIG ship will sail into port.

I love Italian food, anything pasta is my Fav.

Now 7 people to tag.

Desire
Michelle
Mary-Anne
Becky
Janis
Jacqui
Kim

I'll look forward to seeing all your seven things.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥