06 September, 2007

I need your {URGENT} help...PLEASE!!!

This is the scoop...
I have been dying to show you this layout I made for this competition.

I entered this layout for the Scrapkits Designer Team, and if I get chosen my layout will be used as one of the kits for 2008.


We were given a list of things that we were allowed to use and had to stick to that:-

2 x Patterned paper (double sided paper is allowed)
3 x plain cardstock
8 brads OR eyelets
1m of ribbon
either an Alphabet Sheet OR a Sheet of Rub-ons
3 Flowers
Liquid Chalk or Paint

I also get to be a helper at the Durban Conference in May 2008, as well as stand a chance of winning a great prize.

Now, this is where you come in. I need you to go here and vote for me please!!! The more votes, the bigger my chances...

My entry is "MOMENTS - ENTRY 2".

Please go and cast a vote for me...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥