19 August, 2007

{DIVAS} for a day


Yes, you heard right...

Due to some of my friends not being around the weekend of my actual Birthday. I had managed to book yesterday morning for my Scrapping birthday at Reminisce in Umgeni Park.


The theme was PINK & BLING, and you know how I just loooove {PINK} cannot get enough. Everyone had to wear something {PINK} and of course, the famous Tiara...


Thanks to our lovely teacher France Robert, who created this awesome and fun LO for us to do.

I changed mine a bit. Thanks France for the inspiration of trying to use your own handwriting in a more creative way, I thought it did not turn out too bad, what do you think?


Also think I will start reading and practicing from the Heidi Swapp's book {Love your handwriting}.

Another 2 LOs I have completetd and thought you might like to see.


As for today, we had lunch at some of Murray's parents friends, Emile & Terry. It was a lovely afternoon, of course Amy was in her element, as they had a new puppy which she just loved.

When we got home, this is what greeted us BEES everywhere...more or less! There where quite a few in the kitchen and Murray sprayed those, but we could still hear them buzzing, so he climbed up to the air vent...and yes, the Queen and her hive must have been there. Murray sprayed into the vent and closed the kitchen door, then we went outside to look through the window and they were flying out as fast as the could...there where lots!!!


I sure hope that the Queen is dead, or has flown off somewhere else to make her home. The last thing I need is for her to make this her home too...one Queen is more than enough.

For those of you who believe in bees bring you money, then I think we are about to become {Millionaires}...LOL

1 comment :

  1. Sjoe, it looks like I have seriously missed out on loads of fun and creativity. Bees can be life threatening - so you must make sure that QUEEN is gone - you don't need any competition now - hey?
    Love the layouts. Love your friend. Desire

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥