14 April, 2006

We went to the {PARK} today...

It's been a pretty hot day today, Amy has been very grumpy all morning. She fell asleep on our bed watching {Nemo}. Then Murray decided he was going to catch up on some zzzz's too.

So, of course, Mom was left to her own devices...and you all know that means {Scrapping} for me.

I managed to finish this tin for a {Mother's Day Swap} I am in...just need to fill it with some goodies for my Secret pal.


And, yes I even made a new LO....tell me what you think!?! I had this photo of Murray and Amy lying on my desk for weeks now, so I had to scrap it.

Amy finally woke up and she seemed in a much better mood, so I thought we could take a walk down the road to a church, which has a nice Jungle Gym in the premises and let her play a bit, she loved it...I managed to get these photos of her having fun!

My folks are coming down tomorrow for the weekend and they will be babysitting Amy, as we have a wedding in the afternoon {Graham & Angela}, one of Murray's work collegues. The reception is at the Westville Country Club, not too far for us to drive back home.

That's it from me, goodnight!

- off to watch a movie!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥