16 April, 2006

Hoppy Easter, Everyone...

It's been a rather lazy weekend for us all.

We attended a wedding last night, one of Murray's work collegue's Graham. It was a very nice wedding and Angela looked beautiful in her dress, as you will see in the pictures. I had to take a picture of their adorable wedding cake, it was lots and lots of cupcakes...well, I thought it was a nice idea.


I placed an Easter Egg hunt out in the garden for Amy, so she could go hunting for Easter eggs with her basket. We did not get her many chocolate eggs, as she does not like it and it would have been a waste. So, bewtween my Mom and I we got her small fluffy toys etc. But, when she got to the fluffy white bunny sitting in the tree, she wanted to stop her hunt altogether, so we managed to somehow hint to her, that there still was more to be found.


Got my Dad and Murray to put up my new blind in my Scrap Room today, looking so bright and colourful now. No more disgusting old fashion palmiet and boring curtains now...yippee!!! Just need painting to be done and get some better lighting, so that I can scrap better at night, when Amy is fast alseep.

- all hunted out, needing a chocolate boost!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥