13 April, 2009

What's on {My Mind's Eye} Contest

Had to create a LO using the sketch below from PageMaps.


This was my take on it.


Journaling:
Hair changes, what to do, what to do...
Do I grow it longer, or do I keep it short?
Having it shorter sure has been easy.
Growing it longer makes my face thinner.
Keep it blonde, or go dark?
Decided to go dark, makes me look younger.
The answers are endless, but for now I have settled on this...

Supplies:
SEI - Lemonade CS
My Mind's Eye - Bloom & Grow Pattern Paper & Accessory Sheet
Orange Bazzill
Maya Road Chipboard Swirl
American Craft Thickers - Chit Chat Puffy Letter Tangerine
KaiserCraft Rhinestones
Ek Success Fastenator Staples Bronze
Machine Stitching in brown
American Craft Elements Premium Ribbon

Thanks for looking...

6 comments :

  1. Lovely layout Sophia. Great colours and great interpretation of the sketch. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout. Great pic of you! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Sophia!! Love having you on Cocoa Daisy! See you at the crop :)xoxo, Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning - the layout & the photo of you!
    Love that vine embellishment, you rocked the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEUATIFUL! love your take on the sketch ~ you definitely did it justice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥