11 November, 2007

Awesome Scrap Day & Lazy Sunday

Seeing that I am up and early and cannot sleep anymore. I decided to come by here and post of the weekends happenings.

Saturday, was an all day scrap that Reminisce hosted at Pani Dam club house in Mt Edgecombe Estate.


Our teacher for the day was none other than, Bernadette van Veyeren from Pretoria in Johannesburg. She won the Scrapbook Trading competition and a trip to CKU in the States in 2006 with this LO featured here. She is an awesome and very talented lady and it was great to be able to do some of her LOs...Here is a few more of her great LOs for you to enjoy.

First LO of the morning, was "My Wishlist for You" and this is my creation below.


Then after lunch, it was on to "Live Out Loud" LO and this is what I created below.


We were given a 3rd single page LO to take home and I am so called busy working on that one as we speak.

Of course yours truly did not finish hers on the actual day. As I was taking it easy and going at my own pace with my big bump and all.

Just want to thank France Robert for a lovely day on Saturday, I really had lots of fun with my scrapping girlfriends, Ellie, Jenny and Karin.


So, with today being Sunday, Murray's Dad phoned to say that he was not feeling well, and that lunch was cancelled at their place.

Which meant only one thing, we are staying at home, having a really lazy day and I am scraping till I finish my 2 LOs. As you will see, I have succeeded and they are both complete...so, I can now put those 2 away in my album.

I have another check up with my Gyny tomorrow morning and I hope he has some good news for me, as to when baby will be arriving, cause I don't think I can handle any more sleepless nights...HELP!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥