19 October, 2007

I have been Tagged

I have been {tagged} by SJ...

SHARE 7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF

1
I am nervous about giving birth for the second time, even though I have been there done that, as they say.

2
I often wake up from having a certain nightmare...that my teeth are falling out. So, I googled it and it has something to do about being vain, or always trying to look good or something like that.

3
I am a SCRAPAHOLIC and cannot get enough.

4
I just love the colour or anything PINK, wonder why.

5
I am not happy that our little baby {girl} is lying breech, as I would rather have a natural delivery as opposed to a cesarean.

6
Murray and Amy mean the world to me.

7
I hate been sick.

So, now that you have read this, I tag the following people:

Desire

Michelle

Jolene

Annette

Mary-Anne

Jacqui

Wilna

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥