16 December, 2006

It's was a party day today...

Amy was invited to Luke's 3rd birthday party at Joseppe's in Hillcrest....

This place is a kids haven, with toys and lots of fun things for them to play on. It is actually quite an awesome place, they have child minders, so the adults can sit back, relax and the kids run a mock.

Murray managed to get some fun pictures of her playing around...

I also loved these 2 pics of her and I...makes my heart happy.

Pam and Neil came round for a visit this afternoon, as they are down from Joburg for the weekend. It was so nice to see Pam again, miss not having you around me in Durban. You are a good friend and wish we could share in doing more things together...

Will just have to wait until March when we come up for Shelley and Jason's wedding, can have some fun together.

- well, what do you know, it's raining again.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥