14 August, 2006

Fun weekend and more {awesome} news...

On Saturday afternoon my Scrapping friends and I finaly managed to get together at Reminisce for my "Scrapping Birthday" party. It was just the six of us, but we had a great time. Our teacher was Tracy Schimper, she has started to bring out her own local products called Art from the Heart {divine chipboard pieces} and her and Andrea have started this awesome Scrapbooking Kit Club.



Sunday, was spent at my inlaws for lunch. I spent the afternoon building a puzzle that my MIL has put out on her diningroom table. It is 1500 piece, and we are doing bit by bit. When last did you do a puzzle?? I challenge you to one, it really is so relaxing...

I have been waiting patiently for the Cropping Paradise Round 4 announcements to hear if I got through. Finally today, when I logged on...guess what I saw, my name on the list. It really made my day, how awesome to at least get to Round 4 with a total of 15 ladies, so lets hold thumbs that in 2 weeks time I make the cut down to the last 5. They will then be given a another challenge to do, and then they will choose the 5 winners, and the last 5 each walk away with a prize.

Dad was on leave today, so when we got home from work and school. We decided to take a drive out to Umhlanga beach and let Amy have some fun there, managed to catch these few pics of her.

- need to go and bath to get all this beach sand out of us.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥