20 August, 2006

Baby Shower for {Emma}...

I went to Empangeni for the weekend to spend time with my folks, as I had not been there in a while.

It was good timing too, as Henri, Emma and Travis where down for the weekend, as Emma's mom was having a {SURPRISE} baby shower for her today. She is expecting a baby {GIRL} about the 7th of October or so...Here are a few pics I had taken.

This baby {GIRL}, sure is going to be kept very warm and toasty with all those beautiful blankets.

Amy, as always, was so happy to see Travis, even more so now, that they have recently relocated to Johannesburg. She ran up to him, giving him a big hug and kiss, too sweet...

- as if this is not enough to make a person broody.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥