25 March, 2006

How eager is this...

I thought with Monday around the corner, I would get a jump start on my "Thankful" Art Journal for Rhonna Farrer's The {21} Challenge and have it ready to put all my lovely pages into.




Now for the juicy stuff...

Pick of the Crop, our SSG (Social Scrapbooking Group) are hosting our 2nd Annual Scrapathon on the 29th July 2006. With our 1st one being held in June last year, it was a huge success, and we have been getting questions about..."when is your next one?" So, ladies it is here and things are starting to roll along smoothly.

Here we all are in Christmas cheer, as that is the only decent photo I have of all of us together.

L - R: Desire, Jenny, Charmian, Moi, Suzette, & Ellie

If there are any Company/ies (International are welcome too) out there willing to sponsor / donate Scrapbooking products as prizes, please feel free to do so, the more we get the better the prizes, and your name will go down as one of the sponsors...

Below on the poster are all the details, so if anyone is interested, please don't hesitate to contact one of us for tickets.


Copyright for art: Rhonna Farrer

Well, that is about it from me. Hope you are all having a great weekend, so far mine consisted of cleaning out my Scrapping room...trying to get some order in here, and I still have a long way to go!!!

Sophia: out

1 comment :

  1. Hi Sophia.
    Nice blog you've got here.
    Love your page for Kirstys challenge. Beautyful! :-)
    Looking foreward to see you in Rhonnas {21}-art-journal-project as well.
    I was in the first time as well, and can't wait to do it again. Lovely challenge.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥