09 August, 2013

Being crafty on Women's Day

Today we have a day off work, as we celebrate Women's Day, so what better way to spend it on this chilly winter's day, by being creative in my room...

I finally managed to complete my project for Studio Calico's Toolbox class - Digital 01.

We had to use a chevron template and add our own pattern papers into it, then used brushes to add a word and then if it off.

Here is my LO using their digital elements provided, and I have to say I love how it turned out, not bad for a first timer...!






You will notice my photos are a lot clearer using my new birthday present (Canon 50mm F1.4), still need to practice a bit more with it etc, but getting there slowly. Thanks for popping by...♥



1 comment :

  1. It is wonderful to see you creating again. Lovely layout. Enjoy your online class.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥