05 March, 2013

Tried my luck

I tried out to be pubbed in the Creative Sketches Volume 2 magazine, but did not make...so seeing that Kristine has made the others official etc, I can now share mine.

So, decided to share my LO I did using the sketch given below.


Here is my take on the sketch, look how young my sweetie pies look here...wish they were still so small!


And a few close ups of the details.



Products used: Sassafras PP, Kraft cardstock, Creative Imagination - Heart Shape Stickers, Heidi Swapp - Yellow Chipboard Flowers, My Mind's Eye - Bliss Small Gems Pink. Cut freehand some hearts in my yellow felt and stitched with black embroidery thread. 

All products used on this project was a from  kit club that I have had for a while, just sitting here and finally got to use it.

Thanks for popping by for a look...♥

2 comments :

  1. Your layout is so very pretty. I love the circles and other elements. Congratulations on being featured in the sketch book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Loving the circle as the focus point.
    {I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥