02 October, 2012

Playing with Authentique

Here is one of my first projects completed from the SA Scrapbook Convention 2012. Will take a better photo in good light on the weekend.


~ this is the double page LO above ~


~ some of the close-up details ~




I totally loved this class taught by my FAV teacher Tracie Hudson, using gorgeous Authentique products. I tweaked my LO a bit by not adding the handmade washi tapes, added some diamond glaze to centres of my flowers here and there, and added some blings to flower centres too.

All in all it turned out really well.

Thanks for looking...

2 comments :

  1. Sophia...I love how you made this layout your own. It looks totally different to the others I have seen.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :-* Your double page is beautiful! I love the colors and all the details you added! Have a lovely day, Janna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥