09 February, 2012

Learning Slowly

I seriously need to go for camera lessons, I know there is so much more that I could do or achieve with my photographs, but for now, this will have to do...

I decided to play with my ISO settings and Chloe was obliging enough on the weekend to pose for me.

I am no where near of being a professional, but I think my photos turned out good enough for me.




When I look at these photos of her, I cannot believe what a beautiful little girl she is turning into too...just blossoming each and every day. 

Now, I hope to get some photos of my big girl Amy this weekend, so pop back to soon....♥

3 comments :

  1. Great photos, how nice to have such a good model! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful subject to photograph!she's just adorable! you did a great job on these photos sophia ~ love em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot believe how grown and beautiful Chloe is. Your gorgeous photos definitely complements her beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥