22 November, 2011

Day 2 ~ The i-top 2.0

Today was my turn on the Imaginisce blog using the new I-Top tool and let me tell you the new version f the I-Top far outweighs the old one, so much better!!!

Seeing that we do not celebrate Thanksgiving in South Africa,I decided to use the colours from the theme and make a necklace, which I think looks simply great and can be worn to any occasion, including Thanksgiving lunch if you celebrate in your country.



Thanks for looking, pop on over to the Imaginisce blog for some more exciting projects made by the talented DT team...

Don't forget about the giveaway!!

Just leave a comment on their blog today telling us what you would create if you had an i-top 2.0. You will automatically be entered into a random drawing to win your very own i-top 2.0 tool & accessories...

2 comments :

  1. cute necklace Miss S - and I'm loving the new fonts on the blog ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well aren't you creative:) - stunning necklace - sure you'll get a few orders for Xmas:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥