14 June, 2011

It's Father's Day...

...with Imaginisce today.

I went with a simple, yet effective design with my goody bag and Dad photo frame. I cut the word Dad out of  chipboard, then covered it with the pattern paper. Added some photos behind the two D's and matched the paper in the A to the goody bag, then used the same green for the tie on the bag. This can be whipped up in a minute...




Now head on over to the blog and see what other masterpieces the DT created, you will be surprised!!!

Thanks for popping by and having a look...

2 comments :

  1. so cute!! have fun on Sunday celebrating :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness....that's is just so rawkin kewl...lovin the 'dad' with the photos...YUMMY! so creative chickie..love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥