27 April, 2011

Release Party Day 3 - The New Bling



Welcome to our final day of glitz, glamour, spritz and sparkle...



The compact hotrocks are so popular and we've now added three new designs including the glitter hotrocks, 
the rhinestuds including black and red, and finally the jewel compact with a new colour combination.


So, without further adieu here is my project I did for the finale for the week...



Now I will show you the step-by-step of how I made the little frames and extras on my project below...


I used the Cindy Loo cartridge and cut a frame 4 inches big...


Cut shape of the frame...


Take inside out...


This is what you are left with, but I will be using the reverse side of it (pink polka dots), you need to cut 2 of the same size shapes...


I then added foamcore to the bottom frame...


On the top frame I added my I-Rocks as desired...


This is what you are left with...


Then glue the top frame on top of the bottom one, so as to give you a double edged frame feel...



End result once photo has been added...


I used some of these Roly Rosies to embellish me LO as seen above... 


Pop the flower out from the sheet...


Start to roll it with your Roly Rosies tool...


This is what it will look like once removed from the tool...


Then I pushed the petals out, to make it more flat looking and more like a flower to go onto the project...


I then cut some of the scalloped strips from the above sheet of paper...


I used 3 strips, cut in half...


Here is the background...


Once I added my frames with photos in the centre of project, added the strips on either side of...


Close up of strips overlapping each other...


Then I embellished to my hearts desire, with fussy cutting, I-Rocks and phrases...

Why not head on over to the Imaginisce blog to see all the other beautiful creations the DT have made, and while you are there don't forget to try out for the giveaway, as you know there is never a new release without a giveaway, so head on over here to find out how you can win some of the new release products...

2 comments :

  1. Sophs! I love this LO! That spiky flower is awesome all that cutting really must have taken forever ha!. I have loved all your projects this week! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I love your tools....amazing, thanks for the step-by-step.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥