02 August, 2010

Birthday Highlights

With last Friday being my birthday and seeing that I was still recovering from the flu, we decided to have dinner at home, just the 4 of us.

Murray and the girls decorated the table with a few sweet touches...I thought it was very thoughtful of them.


We finally got to open the awesome bottle of red from Jacqui, it was delicious...thanks GF ♥


Dinner was yummy roast chicken and a variety of vegetables, so all was in order with my WL plan, until the birthday cake, which was my fav Black Forest Gateaux... promise, only had one small slice.


Thanks to my wonderful family for a memorable evening, it was just special.



Here are my spoils for my family...♥







♥♥ Here is to another fulfilling year ahead ♥♥

7 comments :

  1. Oh boy, you really got spoilt. Certainly must have made you feel better. Sorry I missed it, so a late Happy Birthday. Hope you are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks like you had a really super birthday GF!!! and love that Gucci 2... we have the same taste and may I say it's brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Sophs ... looks like you had a lovely time ... and how spoilt are you .... YOU DESERVE IT!!

    Love, T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow...you are a lucky girl.

    I LOVE LOVE that necklace!!!!!

    Hope you had an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birtday (belated)!!!

    You really got some awesome gifts...and the best place to be for celebrations is with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. serious spoiling going on here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you got totally spoilt and so you should!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥