11 February, 2010

Belated posts, long overdue...

Been meaning to post a bit of what has happened around here for a while...I guess life got the better of me, again!

2 weekends ago, we had Amy's 6th birthday party with a Hello Kitty theme.



Just a few poses from Hello Kitty herself, before the party goers arrived...



She had a few of her friends and cousins over for some fun in the afternoon. I arranged a fun treasure hunt, where they had to find Hello Kitty token coins and on the back it had to have letters spelling out PINK...



Then there was the cutting of the cake, look how beautiful it looks and guess who made it, my Mom.



Here are just a few photos to sum up her day of the fun had by all.



Don't forget we had goodie bags to give, as they all left, which I did the tags on them too.



Opening of presents, yet another year, another birthday gone...



Managed to get a nice photo of my Mom and her grandkids...proud moment!



3 comments :

  1. Wow, what a cake! Did you make it? Its amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe how grown up she looks ... what a cute party - bet she loved it!!

    Love, T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genial!!!!!! Elle ist divina.

    Hugs & thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥