08 January, 2010

My {WORD} for 2010...

Is.................................."DEBT-FREE"

By that I mean no more buying of subbed kits, as I already have way too many to play with, apart from all the DT stuff I get and things I win along the way. My last subbed kit AMM is up in Feb.

Think twice before impulsively buying something that I really DO NOT need.

Let's see if I can stick to this one for as long as possible.

I know it will be hard, especially with all the pretty sneaks I have been seeing of the new CHA releases for Scrapbooking...

Wish me luck!!!

6 comments :

  1. That is a very good word Sophia...so now you have to stop looking at all the beautiful sneaks:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT WORD for 2010! I am there with you girl. I have to use and reduce this stash I have. I have WAY TOOO much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl. I completely understand where you're coming from on this.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Sophs!!! we all have way too much stash to use up....... here's to being leaner in more ways than 1!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... oops!! ;)

    It's so worth it though - totally sprinkled with goodness...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥