14 July, 2009

A little update

My girls are spending the week over at my folks, and by the sounds of things are having lots of fun. Managed to webcam with my Mom and girls today, it was so cute...Chloe kept looking around for me...she could hear and see me, but thought it strange that I was not physically there.

It sure feels like we are in the middle of winter, as it has been so cold lately. I really cannot wait for summer to arrive, I far prefer the hot weather than this.

Just thought I would upload some finished projects and some LOs from challenges I have taken part in over at Scrapping Mojo / Cocoa Daisy etc...


On Thursday, I will be seeing a very old and dear friend to me, well, actually she was my best friend at school, and we lost contact a little while ago. She is finally back in Durban from Zimbabwe and I have been invited to her daughter's party at Mitchell Garden...so looking forward to it.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your evening.

5 comments :

  1. Lovely layouts!!! Enjoy catching up with your friend on Thursday!!! Let me know what Mitchell park gardens are like... apparently they're fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts! I am the opposite, I love the cold! It is so hot over here! LOL Loved getting to know you better on the Pebbles blog.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty layouts! Fantastic job!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog during the Paper Popsicles Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layouts. Enjoy your free time while your girls are having fun with granny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Sophia, especially the first one.

    You def are DT quality my dear!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥