13 June, 2009

SO Challenge

Been creating and managed to get another challenge out for Simply Obsessed - Got Talent.

I really had to scrap these cute pics of Chloe performing live for me...lol


Supplies:
Graphic 45 Botanicabella Collection - Dragonfly Duet PP
Basic Grey Offbeat - Peculiar PP
Basic Grey Ambrosia Chipboard Shapes
Prima Center Kisses - Floral Sky
7gypsies Zanzibar Collection - Frames & Tags
Creative Imaginations- Antique Cream ABC
Black Zigzag Machine Stitching

Journaling:
You're my little "Rockstar" and can serenade me anytime with that sweet voice. I'm your No.1 fan always.


5 comments :

  1. Love this .. amazing LO .. love all your work ..and your blog = FABULOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How yummy is this lo and what a little cutie too. Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute layout and such a cutie pie too! So cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the music sheet paper...very beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥