03 June, 2009

Able to share

A layout I did for the Create my Keepsake June GDT, did not get chosen...but there is always next time...


Journaling:-
Watching you being a Daddy to our second baby girl Chloe, really makes my heart content. I know you will always love and protect her. Show her right from wrong. I know you will always be there when she needs you the most. She might not know it now, but someday you will be her hero.


Supplies:-

Making Memories Animal Crackers - Jack PP
Scenic Route Paper Co - Chestnut_White Script PP Creative Imaginations Narratives - Blue Bell Circles American Craft Thickers - Jewelry Box Alphas Glitter Stars Stamped with Staz-on black - Lifes Moments (stamp I got in a kit)


7 comments :

  1. I love the layout you created for my challenge at CMK, Sophie!! It's absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Truely superb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the photo strips along the side! great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! totally love how you used that circle!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet page. I love the strip of pictures and the circle looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥