21 April, 2009

Boot Camp Update

Just thought I would update you on a few more LOs I have created for WESCRAP Boot Camp, so far I have not been booted out...lol


Journaling:-
Having you 3 in my life, is my BASIC reason for living. You mean the world to me. I am so blessed and thank GOD everyday for you.

Supplies:-
Crate Paper - Lemon Grass Brown Sugar
Crate Paper leftovers for the scallop edges on top and bottom of photo
7Gypsies - Frames & Tags Stickers
American Craft - Thickers Dolce Fabric Letters
Maya Road - Velvet Pleated Blossoms
My Mind's Eye - Sundress {Life} Rub-ons
Prima Flowers and Bling Centres
Green Leafy Vine



Journaling:-
Easter
I got you both cute matching outfits to wear, for Easter Day. I just loved how bright and colourful you looked, oh so precious. April 2009

Supplies:-
Jenni Bowlin - Black Micro Dot
Sassafras - Serendipity Wintermint
Brown Bazzill
Making Memories - Felt Alphas Red
Brads
Floral printed Ribbon


Onto the next phase...

7 comments :

  1. Beautiful layouts Sophia. Can't believe how fast Chloe is growing. She's already a little girl. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgeous layouts - colours are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning, stunning, stunning!
    xxx
    A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layouts Sophia...I love how you cut up the diecut in the first one...amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are looking mighty gorgeous!! keep it on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work, love the little butterflies on the '4 of us' LO. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous work as always sophia! love your detail work..and beautiful pictures

    hugz
    melody

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥