01 January, 2008

Happy New Year

To family & friends and all my dedicated Blog readers. I hope 2008 is everything you wish it to be and more...

Here is to more scrapbooking, more family time and more everything.

Dinner at Peter & Merinka was nice, Merinka outdid herself with the food again. Better give me that recipe to that delicious chocolate pudding...too die for.

With it being a New Year and all, where they say out with the old and in with the new.

So with that said, here is a new banner to kickstart 2008 off. I am going to try and upload a new banner every month. So watch this space...

Otherwise that is it from me until another day, Chloe is demanding my attention and have lots to do around the house.

Thank goodness my maid and garden boy return to work tomorrow...back to normal again!

1 comment :

  1. Your blog looks awesome Sophia, I so love pink.

    Hugs
    Karen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥