06 January, 2008

Happy Mail & Weekend Activities

Friday I picked up some Happy mail from my post office.

First was my DT Kits for Jan/Feb/Mar for MMFY. So excited that it finally made its way here. So much so that I managed to complete my 2 page LO requirements and upload to the gallery.


These are the 2 LOs I did...We had to use Imaginisce products the Sam and Abby range, I must say, I am very pleased as to how my LOs turned out, what do you think?

Then on a even happier note, I got my Secret Santa parcel from Nancy, woohoo, Nancy, you sure did spoil me rotten. I loved everything, the chocolate already went down so well, yummy!


On the weekend activities, yesterday I took Amy to Courtney's birthday party, they were supposed to have a fun slip and slide water day, but due to rain, they had the jumping castle instead, fun was had by all, sorry no photos, as I forgot my camera in the made dash for party.

Then, in the afternoon, I headed over to my friend Manuela for a quick visit, before they head back for Scotland...have a safe trip back.

Today, was a lazy morning. Then it was time to get ready to go to Murray's folks place for his Mom's birthday. Stayed for a few minutes, then we all headed out to Olive & Oil for birthday lunch celebrations, this restaurant is surely one of our favs, the food has always been great there...

That is about it all in a nutshell. Chloe is going for her 6 weeks vaccinations tomorrow, I hope it does not hurt.

So, until later...

2 comments :

  1. I love your layouts Sophia - well done

    And your Santa goodies !!! lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO Sophia ! Love your layouts and what great goodies ! i cant wait to see what you do with them ! I was coming on to write down your blog addy, gonna add it to my blog girls on my blog :) You rock ! My signos should be in next week , i will tell you when i get them ! Talk to you later !
    Jenn :) MUAH !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥