07 December, 2007

More pics to ooh & aah over

Amy and I are both on the mend, and both feeling so much better.

I managed to take some pics of Chloe this morning, just after feeding time. Just now you will all be telling me you are getting tired of all the PINK, well she is a girl you know.

Then I got some of her in her bunny outfit before we went to the shops with Dad and Amy, does she look cute or what.


I had to share this photo with you of Amy. Since a young age, Dad taught her to do a cross face, so every time you ask her to give me your cross face, this is what you get...


As for my creative side, been busy with some Christmas presents for my Scrapbooking friends, which I will reveal once they get them. I did however create this card for a Secret Christmas Card swap.

That's it for now, enjoy your weekend as we have a busy one ahead of us. With Amy going to Kiara's party in Umdloti and then we have Murray's friend (Peter's) birthday braai in the afternoon.

1 comment :

  1. Chloe is too adorable.

    I just love the "cross" face - ha ha.

    If your Christmas card is anything to go by, your friends are going to love your gifts.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥