21 October, 2007

Proud Moment for All South Africans



These Boys above did us proud last night in France. Well done Bokke we are so proud of you...!

Also on that winning note, I won a RAK from Wilna's blog...YAY. Thanks for drawing my lucky number 23.

Back to the weekend of fun...

Amy and I had a lovely morning at the Botanical Gardens with the rest of the Moms and her classmates. They had fun feeding the ducks, running around and climbing the trees. The weather could not have been more perfect.


Then it was off to Ellie's house for her Birthday scrap afternoon and Tracy got us making a beautiful double page LO which I will reveal, once it is completed.

Murray and Amy joined me there later as Ellie's hubby arranged for the Dads and kids to join later for her birthday dinner.

Thanks for a lovely afternoon and evening, we enjoyed ourselves immensely.

Today Murray's folks came round for lunch, brought us some plants for the garden.

The weather looks like it is turning bad again...I think we are going to be having some more rain later tonight.

So, that is all from me for now...Happy Birthday Ellie and Becky Higgins, hope you both have a good one today!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥