05 January, 2007

Dinner with the {Girls}...

My friend Manuela has been out from Scotland for a while, visiting her folks. So, while she had the opportunity of having her mom watch the kids, she organised two dinners with the girls...


Tuesday night, it was "Billy The Bums" and last night it was "Butcher Boys". All I can say the company was great, but the service was crap. The restaurant was so busy, our waitress had to tend to 9 tables. So, you can paint the picture. It took about an hour before we got our starters. I chose Grilled Calamari Cajun Style (mmm, it was good), for mains I had the 200g Fillet medium with Honey and Dijon Mustard Sauce and a baked potato on the side. One thing is for certain, you cannot fault Butcher Boys for their steaks...always cooked to perfection!!!


Here are some photos of the girls at dinner...


Manuela, my friend from Scotland and I

Manuela and Tracey


The 2 of us and Serena in the middle

The Girls


Manuela flies back to Scotland today, have a safe flight back, it was great seeing you again.


- 2 fancy dinners in one week, am I lucky or what, need to work extra hard at Gym.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥