24 January, 2007

All in the name of fun...

Last night I went to Woodcutters in Westville for a ladies night. We were there to celebrate Felicity's birthday. Happy Birthday Chick, hope you had a great time, we sure did...lol

Dinner was nice and we ordered cocktails, so I decided to start myself off with the Margarita cocktail, boy did that taste like more. After dinner we headed over to the bar area for more drinks and listen to the live entertainment that was there. Of course, yours truly orders the Strawberry Daiquiri...oh that was yummy too. Felicity's new beau, Greason joined her later. Then it was a round of Tequila shots for the girls, you know the drill...salt, lemon and down the hatch it goes.

All I can say is that we all had a good time, thanks Greason for watching over us.

I knew I was paying heavily for it this morning, with a very sore head...lol.

Hoping to get an early night in with a good movie, maybe Holiday wit Cameron Diaz and Jude Law.

- off to have dinner and settle in for the night.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥