23 February, 2014

Pagemaps Sketch & Jot Challenge

My cousin Nathalie asked me to join her and her Mauritian friends playing with the sketch challenge running for February at PageMaps, of course I can never resist a challenge and getting some creative time, especially when mine had disappeared for a while, but I am happy to think that this sketch might have kick-started my MOJO again...


So, decided to use my recent stash I got from Svetlana at Colorful Memories. I loved working with these Webster's Pages - Allison Kreft Recorded range, the papers are so fresh & funky.

This gorgeous site by Kim Archer who runs Jot Magazine was also having a challenge, which was to use the mood board below to inspire your project.


I twisted the sketch around and came up with this.






Supplies used: American Craft - White CS, Webster's Pages - Allison Kreft Recorded PP range, Kaisercraft Rob-ons - Family, Ranger Stickles - Platinum, Random Brown Sequins, Random Wooden Word Love Strip.

Thanks for stopping by...

post signature

3 comments :

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥