12 November, 2009

~~SECRET SANTA SWAP~~


That time of the year again, and some of you have been asking me, so here it is...

Knowing that we all love to receive extra presents under the Christmas tree, as spoiling is what it is all about.

All you have to do is this...

Answer the questions to the email survey. Email them back to me by Monday, 16th  November 2009. I will swap names and post your Secret Santa details to you to shop for. The parcel value should be around R150.00 or $20.00, if you are feeling generous and want to spend more that is up to you.

You must post off a handmade Christmas card to your Secret Santa on the 1st December. Christmas packages to be mailed by 8th December, latest.

All INTERNATIONAL ladies are welcome to join, the more the merrier.

Please NO FLAKERS, as it is not fair to others who take part.

If you want to take part, please leave a comment here and also email me for the survey. Ladies that do not have a blog can also still join.

We have a few ladies that have emailed me directly to take part, so come join in the fun, the more the merrier!

Let the swapping begin.

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥