26 February, 2009

OFFER NOT TO BE MISSED

Come on ladies...I know you just have to have one of these kits.

COCOA DAISY KITS, who Kim Watson (Cape Town) designs for them, as part of the DT.

I think they are real value for moeny.

Helen and I are in, we need 3 more girls. Tracy and Jacqui...I know you 2 are keen.

Here is what it will cost...

The kits are 20% cheaper $26.00 and postage shared is $8.00 so in total, we each would pay $34.00 - which equates to R340.00.

Come on girls, they kits are great, go take a look.

3 comments :

  1. Sophia

    I am not in Durban but would love to get the kits.

    Could I perhaps join you and then pay additional for the postage onto EL?

    How many months are you guys signing up for as I would like to sign up for three months but if you want to sign up for 6 months then I will do so to.

    Please let me know. You can also email me on bernadine@nashuaisp.co.za.

    Regards


    Bernadine


    PS I love visiting your blog, your inspire me so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the blog post posted!!! lol....

    Thanks for getting back to me via email. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure how to post a comment, but will give it a bash.. YES PLEASE, count me in, I've been toying with this idea for a while. Do you know how it'll work if we ever want any add-ons, would that have to be a separate order? Whereabouts in Durban are you? I'm in Pmb, but would be happy to collect! Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥