03 December, 2008

What can I say

Other than I won again, oh well came second that is just as good for me too.

I entered my LO Chloe over at the ScrapnWin site and it came in 2nd, so I am pleased with myself.


This is what they had to say...

Dear Sophia,

Congratulations!

Our judges have selected your layout "Chloe" as one of their favorite entries this month. You have been named the SECOND place winner in the Traditional Layout Category for September 2008 from www.ScrapNwin.com

You have won a collection of scrapbook supplies, a $10 gift certificate & a certificate of accomplishment.
You will find our prize claim form and instructions on how to claim your prizes, below. Please complete it and return it to us.
We thank you for participating in this months contest and would like to congratulate you, once again!

Sincerely,
The Scrap N Win Team

Feeling pleased with myself...

10 comments :

  1. Congrats Sophia. This is a lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I knew this layout would be a winner!!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No ways!!! I was only ragging you last night about your 'RAK's' & you won again a couple of hours later...!

    Girl you are ridiculous!!! (in a great way of course)Chloe is too cute not to choose, in your L.O :o)

    Very well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sophia, that is a really lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats. It is a stunner of a LO. And can a girl have too many RAK's, nah not really!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sophia; congrats. this layout is so beautiful. enjoy your new stuffs. love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo Hoo!! Well done, Sophs!!

    Enjoy your stash!!

    Love, T

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have every right to be pleased with yourself, that LO is gorgeous & a deserving winner!
    Enjoy your new stash, heck you may be able to open a store soon with all the prizes you keep winning ;o)
    Congatulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this layout, very pretty. Very well deserved prize!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥