16 December, 2008

Lots Happening

I know I have been quiet, but here is a little bit of news to keep you entertained...

Firstly, just want to say THANK YOU to Adele, I got my Secret Santa parcel from Jacqui's swap and I LOVE everything about it. The angels are the sweetest little things I have ever seen; the Christmas wreath is just beautiful too...did you make it?



My folks came down on Friday afternoon for the weekend, as my Mom wanted to go shopping. They watched the girls for us on Friday night, as we had a dinner to go to at friends, it was great fun and nice to see the familiar faces, that we have not for ages...

My Mom and I braved the Pav on Saturday, but OMG it was hectic...we seemed to only make it to 2 shops, Woolies and Checkers Hyperama. We only got a few things, but at least it was some.


Murray put our pool up yesterday and I think just in time, as they all used it later that afternoon, Chloe and Amy loved it...

Hoping to get to do a bit more when I go on leave, which starts after 2pm today...YAY!

We started putting up our tree and decorations over the weekend, will post some pics when all is complete.


Just love these pics of my Dad with the girls, too precious.

Catch up with you all later.

1 comment :

  1. Wow - I looove that wreath - simply gorgeous ... where can we get that???

    I received a Secret Santa parcel too this last weekend and it was stunning - what a lovely start to Christmas ... Thanks, Nishi ...

    What was even more fun was putting together parcels for others - I love this time of year ...

    Love, T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥