24 December, 2008

Christmas is about giving


With that in mind...I know 2 families that need some cheering up.

"Please join me in doing this..." I will be making a card to send to each of them.

If you look here and here you will see why.

I just hate that little helpless children have to suffer with this dreaded "CANCER". I pray and thank GOD everyday for my 2 beautiful little girls...my heart really goes out to these parents and what they have to go through.

So spare them a thought and send them a card. If I can do it, so can you!!!

Will post my cards, once I have completed them.

2 comments :

  1. Bless you for spreading the word! May you have a wonderful holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophia,

    Thank you for helping me spread the word about my RAK request!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥