16 November, 2008

Want to join...


~~SOPHIA'S SECRET SANTA SWAP~~

Just thought I would also have some fun over at my blog.

Knowing that we all love to receive extra presents under the Christmas tree, as spoiling is what it is all about.

All you have to do is this...
  • Answer the questions to the email survey.
  • Email them back to me by Friday, 21st November 2008 at sophiaattheallisonsdotcodotza
  • I will swap names and post your Secret Santa details to shop for to you.
  • We must make the parcel value about R100.00 or $10.00, if you are feeling generous and want to spend more that is up to you.
  • You must post off a handmade Christmas card to your Secret Santa on the 1st December.
  • Christmas packages to be mailed by 8th December, latest.
All INTERNATIONAL ladies are welcome to join, the more the merrier.

Please NO FLAKERS, as it is not fair to others who take part.

If you want to take part, please leave a comment here and also email me for the survey. Ladies they do not have a blog can also join (Candice this means you...lol).

Let the swapping begin.

7 comments :

  1. cool - count me in!!!! Pressies are always apprecited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in too... These might be the only pressies I get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yebo Yes!!!!

    I would looove to do this ...

    Love, Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pssst ... Where is the e-mail survey???? I am soooo blonde ...

    Love, T

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to join in too- but I also can't seem to find the email survey. Love your ornaments, btw- esp the pink baubles with beautiful babes on them...
    love Adele.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Better late than never count me in too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes yes count me in. thanks for the idea sophia. great one

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥