18 October, 2008

OKAY, OKAY

Here is the long awaited surprise...

No, I not pregnant for the 3rd time, just in case some of you thought it was that. Don't think it will be possible, as I am now married to a SPORTS MODEL. Some of you might ask what you mean...

With me turning 40 this year and Murray hot on my heels next year. We both mutually decided that we are very happy with our 2 beautiful princesses, and that we are finished having babies...so Murray went for the SNIP!!! I am so proud of my husband for doing this, just means one less thing for me to worry about. Thanks sweets...I love you for doing this.

We want to be able to give our girls the best education and luxuries we can afford.

BUT

That is not the surprise...

THIS IS


Murray got his new car on Friday a Hyundai Tucson V6, he was so excited...like a little boy getting the best toy that he ever asked Father Christmas for...he was unbearable!!!

It is not a brand new one, but a 2005 model with very, very low mileage on the clock...I must say I think it is beautiful and wish it was mine....shhhh don't tell him I told you!

Will get some photos of the happy guy with his new car tomorrow...

5 comments :

  1. Oooooh, how gorgeous is that???? I meant the car, Murray ... tee hee ... although Sports Models have their appeal too ....

    Hope you BOTH enjoy it (ahem ... the car) and safe driving ...

    Sorry I missed you this weekend, Sophs - way too hectic - needed a looong sleep last night ....

    Way to go, Murray!!! Now you need to speak to my "BIG DADDY" ...

    Love, Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A man and his new car!!! what more can I say. he he

    Way to go Murray. Dereck got as far as speaking to the Doctor and I ended up having to do the deed!!

    Hope you had a great day scrapping with Ellie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well..HELLO stranger! whoa..it's been like foreva (found your blog through deb)
    great seeing your work again..fabulous as always!
    congrats on the new car ~ whohoo!
    and wow..your babies have grown
    hugs to ya chickie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sophia,

    Nick also has a black Tucson, and we have loved every minute of having this car..enjoy!

    Regards
    Beryldene

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥