12 September, 2008

Sing along with me...

My bags are packed Im ready to go
I'm standin' here outside the door
Had to wake you up to say goodbye
But the dawn is breakin' it's early morn
Gran's taxi's waitin' she's blowin' her horn
Already I'm missing you I could die
So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll miss me too
Hold me like you'll never let me go
Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
I'll know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go

Oh, well thought is suited the occasion of us flying at this present moment...lol

I even got my hair done for the weekend, got to look glamorous you know (hey Tracy, nice seeing you at MY salon, how funny)...











Jacqui arrived safe and sound from PMB last night, we stayed up a bit chatting etc and catching up.

Then, I had to pack my bags in semi darkness, while hubby snored his head off, so if I forgot anything...it's his fault!

We are on a early flight to JHB, so hopefully, Jenny, Jaqui and I are able to check in a bit earlier at our hotel...

I think the plans for today are to register, and I have to hand in my LO for the competition {watch this space, as I will be winning the ticket to go to AMERICA}.

Around lunchtime Tracy and her entourage arrive at the hotel, once they have checked in, we will get a lift with them and it is off shopping around JHB for Scrapbooking supplies, like as if we don't have enough...oh, well, I know Jenny and Tracy will shop up a storm.

Then, early evening we will see what the buzz is around here, chat to you all later!

3 comments :

  1. Your hair looks stunning!

    Enjoy your week-end and leave some supplies for the shops to send down to KZN for us to buy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look ever so gorgeous with your new "do" - hot! hot! hot! Joanne sure knows what she is doing - better than you-know-who ... tee hee ...

    Yes, I can't believe we see the same hairdresser - and in my area, nogal .... are you stalking me????

    Thanks for the weekend - hope you had fun!!! I unfortunately was not my normal self - pre-menstrual so a little distant but nonetheless present and accounted for ... YOU ARE SOOO MUCH FUN and I enjoy being in your company ... here's to loads more fun together - WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!

    Love, Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥