29 August, 2008

A {NEW} BLOG REVAMP

Well, I have been wanting a new blog template for ages now, my very own, personal one that nobody else can use as it will be designed purely for me...how cool is that!

I have commissioned Gisele, and she is in the process of designing me a new one. I got to see a little sneak peek a few nights ago and it is looking oh, so cute.

Why don't you get one of your very own too, at a fee of course. If it was free, it would not be your OWN, so watch closely for the new and exciting REVEAL...

5 comments :

  1. Ooh, I can't wait to see your new blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the big reveal... I want my own special one too now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, the suspense is killing me...
    now you are going to be the prettiest one of all...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhhh! I can see it nowwww :D
    :D :D :D
    I am happy xD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥