24 June, 2008

Been a while

What can I say, just that things and life have been hectic...

Amy spent last week off school again at Murray's folks. As she just got over her flu...she got MUMPS. When do the illnesses fade off, I guess never.

I have been busy finishing off a LO which is now done, but cannot show it here as it is for a competition...

I have decided to take my chances and see if I stand a chance at making the cut for the 2009 Memory Makers Masters - MMM.

So, hold thumbs for me, I really would love to be chosen.

Little Chloe, started to try and sit up today, she manages for a while, then gets tired.

Amy back at home too, really miss her when she is away as the house seems way too quiet.

On the house revamp...the exterior of our house will be painted soon by some contractors, cannot wait.

Busy planning and making invitations for my 40th SCRAP PARTY, so watch this space.

Catch you all later, off to watch a movie with Murray...

5 comments :

  1. Good luck for the MMM competition. Each year I think I should, print out the rules/requirements and then never actually get there!! Maybe one year I will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sophs

    I am back on line as of about 3 minutes ago - OMN (oh my nerves) I feel as though I have been gone for weeks.

    I love, love, love your new blog layout - delicious!!

    Good luck for MMM Comp - you always do so well.

    Soooooo excited about your birthday bash!!!

    Love, T

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovin' your new look! really delicious. i always enjoy popping in to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the MMM competition. Look forward to seeing your creations when you are able to reveal them.

    Hope Amy gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. either you and murray went to the longest movie ever, or your work on the MMM competition is taking all your time...

    missin ya, is everything ok?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥