17 April, 2008

National Scrapbook Day Crop

Come join us over at Making Memories For You on the 3rd May till 4th May.

Every challenge you complete your name will go into a drawing for great prizes.

There will also be a grand prize winner for the person selected that Frankie feels contributes the most and participates the most at the crop.

All projects to be completed and uploaded by midnight on the 4th May to qualify for the drawings.

There will be lots mini prizes and games during the day

So come and join all the fun soon.

1 comment :

  1. Hi Sophia!!

    I am happy you joined Sassy Scrappers! I've read your blog to catch up on your life. Amy's layouts are adorable!! Your's are just plain awesome. Congrats on your winnings. The girls and boy (my daughter and granddaughter and grandson) are planning a little day trip on May 3, but I'll stop by Making Memories For You sometime that weekend. Have a great day and I'll "see you" on the Boards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥