01 March, 2008

A New Busy Month

Well, it's the 1st of March today which means I have just uploaded my DT kit designs for MMFY. You can see them below, hope you like them.


Now, for those of you who are unadventurous enough you can contact this lovely lady Allie Hoopes and she will give you your own personal handwritten font for $5.00, check mine below...it is way cool. It's the "SophiaA Font".
This morning I went for my awesome facial and back massage which I got from Murray for Valentines Day, boy did I feel like a million bucks when I stepped out of there...Now I just need to convince Murray, that it needs to be a monthly thing, yeah right!!!

Off to check on baby, as I am on weekend duty 24/7, as Murray is busy swatting for an exam on Monday.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your comments...♥